- -2″ extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- -Upper and lower ball joints are replaced with 1″ uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength.
- -TOTAL CHAOS includes 1″ I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball’s also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- -Boxed and internally gusseted 2″ extended lower control arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations and are pre tabbed for dual shock capability.
- -2.5″ long travel specific coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location. Extended travel shocks are too short and will not work.
- -A secondary external bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening and tune-ability.
- Bolt on lower uniball adapters are CNC machined from billet steel and include shortened factory hardware for ease of installation.
- -Lower control arm is compatible with Light Racing Jounce dome pad if vehicle is already equipped with this model bump stop. 1 1/2″ extension for Jounce shock is sold separately.
- -Spring rate options offer the ability to customize your ride for your specific application allowing you to custom tune the vehicle for specific terrain or desired performance.
- -Adjustable limit strap clevis’ are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
- -Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- -TC 4340 custom extended axles reuse factory inner and outer CV’s to retain 4wd.
(axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
- -2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- -Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- -Fiberglass fenders not required on FJ Cruisers. 4Runners are limited to 275/70R17 tires unless fiberglass is installed. Fiberglass fenders or extreme fender modifications/cutting required on Tacoma.
SKU: 86002T (If FOX Shox will be used, an “F” must be added to the LT kit part number, i.e. 86002T-F)
Upper A-Arms W/ Bushings, Uniballs, & Clips
Lower A-Arms W/ Bushings, Shock Mounts
Braided Stainless Brake Lines D.O.T. Approved
Grade 8 Hardware
Adjustable Limit Straps & Mounts
Parts NOT Included: (required for install)
2.5″ x 8″ Travel Coil Over Shocks King or
Fox (PT# 980-99-294A)
Custom 4340 Extended Axle Shafts to retain 4WD
Chromoly Adjustable Rear Links
UCA Tower Gusset
Jounce “Light Racing” Bump stop kit w/ Shaft Extension
Weld-On Spindle Gussets
Custom 4340 Extended Axle Shafts
Track width increase: 4″
Lift: 3 to 4″
Wheel Travel: 11.5″ w/ 4WD
Sug. Tire Size: 285 / 75